Michael Page International
Our client is a high end manufacturer of products and solutions with over 3000 employee's world wide in 30 subsidiaries. This company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a larger listed group, which is a diversified global manufacturer.
Having recently established an international HQ in Geneva, we are recruiting the newly created position of Industrial Controlling Manager with a global view.
- Budgeting & controlling relating to Supply Chain activities.
- Budgeting & controlling relating to Research and Engineering activities.
- Responsible for setting processes for analysis of product costs for manufactured goods. Requires a solid understanding of cost impacts - Variable vs Fixed impacts on Gross Margin.
- Develops Company standards in defining product cost calculation for labor, overhead, material and other expenses.
- Defines and provides controls the product cost accuracy for the sites under his / her responsibility.
- Must exhibit the ability to evaluate and implement sound cost reduction initiatives, monitor operating and capital budgets and develop Key Performance Indicators contributing to process improvements.
- Provides commitment to building strong working relationships with corporate leaders to gain a quick understanding of business resulting in high levels of customer service to stakeholders.
- This positon reports directly to VP FP&A.
- Budgeting: Responsible for the budget process for the Supply Chain and R&D Functions as part of the overall budget. Controls expenses on a monthly basis and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Management Reporting: Responsible for reporting, consolidate results, driving gap analysis, alert the management on identified gaps, propose corrective actions relating to Supply Chain Activities and R&D Activities.
- Product Costing: Responsible for accurate management reporting and analysis of product cost calculation for labor, overhead, material and other expenses. This position defines and controls the product cost accuracy for the sites under his/her responsibility. - Financial Analytics: Responsible for financial analytics necessary to analyze on a rolling basis all key bridge aspects (sequential, year over year, quarter over quarter, and vs. Plan) as required. Quarterly analytics include an in depth analysis of all factors effecting the financial performance of the company as they relate to Manufacturing Costs, Supply Chain, and R&D activities.
- KPI's: Responsible for preparing and publishing Financial Performance Metrics and KPI's on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to enable educated and timely decisions to be made upon such data. This includes, but not limited to, working with Supply Chain, R&D and monitoring initiative metrics.
- Capital Expenditures: Responsible for reviewing for reasonableness, accuracy, and with proper financial support for expenditure requests relating to R&D and Supply Chain functions. - Projects / Finance Representative: Key finance contact and interface for complex financial analysis involving the overall business model and performance of key segments of the business as they relate to Supply Chain and R&D Projects.
- P&L: Provides oversight of of financial landscape as it pertains to Manufacturing Platforms and R&D projects.Consolidates data to provide.
- Compliance/ Finance: Supports and works closely with the Region Controlling Team, Legal and Business Process /Compliance functions. Ensures changes in product flows, business processes are communicated to Region and Group Finance Teams.
- Management: of the FP&A Industrial Controlling employees (appraisals, training plans, coaching) and Resource Planning. Continuous improvement (skills, processes and tools) and training of staff.
Very good English skills required. French is a must. Person needs to have strong communication skills as he/she has to interact with Functional Support Teams, Finance Teams, Local Management and Sr. Management.
* Knowledge and expertise:
At least 10 years of related accounting, financial analysis, or FP&A experience.
At least 10 years in business environment, demonstrated advanced financial analysis and experience in presenting to business management. Cross-Functional Project Managment experience required.
Excellent understanding of operational issues and systems to enable the business to execute in standard manner while supporting the needs of the business.
Experience managing both junior and senior financial professionals to achieve both the business goals and the career aspirations of skilled professionals.
Ability to meet deadlines and make the necessary tradeoffs when challenged.
SAP experience a necessity.
This individual needs to utilize their knowledge / experience of financial budgeting, expense follow up, P&L cost of goods follow up, product costing, inventories control and projects ROI to provide management with leading edge cost savings idea and process improvements.
This position will have a significant direct impact on the business results by providing key information, tracking, and metrics that will be the basis for key management decision making.
Willingness to travel and coordinate / interface with various levels and functions within the organization critical
Contact Michael Page
Your application will be sent to Anthony Caffon please (Geneva office), please apply quoting the job reference FACA63224.