Our client is a global company specializing in the production and trade of steel products. For one of their offices in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a Junior Business Developer, who would later evolve into a position of a country manager.
Based in the French part of Switzerland (between the regions of Vaud, Valais, Neuchatel and Fribourg) and reporting directly to the European Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the sales of Switzerland and expanding its customer database, through cold calling, client visits and contract negotiation;
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients in the region, guaranteeing a good relationship with them, proposing new products and expanding the sales;
- Management and development of a small team;
- Reporting, basic financial analysis, budget, forecasting, P/L;
- Market research and competitor analysis.
This position would allow you to evolve, in a short period of time, to the position of Country Manager, being responsible for the company activities in Switzerland.
- a junior/ middle management professional with at least 3 years of professional experience in sales and business development;
- an experience in the steel or metal industry, mining, chemistry, or related sector is a must;
- the ideal candidate has to be fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German is a big plus;
- management experience or experience in Switzerland are not required;
- a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial personality, with a risk taking and proactive attitude.
Page Personnel Contact :
Your application will be sent to Andre Abreu (Lausanne office), please quote the job reference PAAB65651.